In accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on Protection of Personal Data (RGPD) and Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), INSDA CALAF SL informs users that has proceeded to create a profile on the social network Facebook, with the main purpose of advertising their products and services.
Details of INSDA CALAF SL:
- IDENTITY NUMBER: B62557178
- ADDRESS: 17-18 THOMAS EDISON STREET, 08280, CALAF, BARCELONA
- EMAIL: INFO@INSDA.COM
- WEBSITE: WWW.INSDA.COM
The user has a profile on the same Social Network and has decided to join the page created by INSDA CALAF SL, thus showing interest in the information that is advertised on the Social Network. By joining our page, you give us your consent to the processing of personal data published in your profile.
The user can access at any time to the privacy policies of the Social Network itself, as well as set up their profile to ensure their privacy.
INSDA CALAF SL has access and treats that public information of the user, in particular, their contact name. These data are only used within the Social Network itself. They are not incorporated into any file.
In relation to the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, which you have and that can be exercised before INSDA CALAF SL, in accordance with the RGPD, you must take into account the following nuances:
- Access: It will be defined by the functionality of the Social Network and the ability to access user profile information.
- Rectification: It can only be satisfied in relation to information that is under the control of INSDA CALAF SL, for example, delete comments posted on the page itself. Normally, this right must be exercised before the Social Network.
- Cancellation and/or Opposition: As in the previous case, it can only be satisfied in relation to information that is under the control of INSDA CALAF SL, for example, to stop being linked to the profile.
INSDA CALAF SL will carry out the following actions:
- Access to public profile information.
- Publication in the user’s profile of all the information already published on the INSDA CALAF SL website.
- Send personal and individual messages through the Social Network channels.
- Website status updates to be posted on the user’s profile.
The user can always control their connections, delete content that is no longer of interest to them and restrict who they share their connections with by accessing their privacy settings.
The user, once joined the page INSDA CALAF SL, may publish on the latter comments, links, images or photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network. The user, in all cases, must be the owner of them, have the copyright and intellectual property rights or have the consent of the affected third parties. It is expressly prohibited any publication on the page, whether text, graphics, photographs, videos, etc. that may or are likely to violate morals, ethics, good taste or decorum, and/or infringe or violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, the right to image or the law. In these cases, INSDA CALAF SL reserves the right to immediately remove the content, and may request the permanent blocking of the user.
INSDA CALAF SL will not be responsible for the contents freely published by users.
Users must keep in mind that their publications will be known by other users, so they themselves are primarily responsible for their privacy.
The images that may be published on the page will not be stored in any file by INSDA CALAF SL, but they will remain in the Social Network.
Contests and promotions
INSDA CALAF SL reserves the right to carry out contests and promotions, in which the user can take part as part of the page. The bases of each of them, when the platform of the Social Network is used for it, will be published there, always complying with the LSSI-CE and any other applicable regulations.
The Social Network does not sponsor, endorse or administer, in any way, any of our promotions, nor is it associated with any of them.
INSDA CALAF SL will use the Social Network to advertise their products and services. If you decide to treat your contact information for direct commercial prospecting actions, it will always be in compliance with the legal requirements of the RGPD and the LSSI- CE.
It will not be considered advertising the fact of recommending to other users the INSDA CALAF SL page so that they can also enjoy promotions or be informed of our activity.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/323540651073243/