On https://insda.com (hereinafter, the Website) we use to facilitate the relationship of visitors with our content and to enable us to compile statistics about the visits we receive.
What are cokies?
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when you return to access our content. This information does not reveal your identity or any personal data, or access to the content stored on your device, but it does allow our system to identify you as a particular user who has visited the site before, viewed certain pages, etc. and they also allow us to save your personal preferences and technical information.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136/EC, developed in our legislation by the second paragraph of Article 22 of the LSSI, and following the guidelines of the AEPD, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use of our website.
Below is a classification of cookies according to a series of categories. However, it is necessary to take into account that the same cookie can be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies basing on the organization that manages them
- Own Cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself.
- Third-party cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another organization that processes the data.
Types of cookies basing on the time period they remain active
- Session cookies: Those are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: Those remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies basing on their purpose
- Technical Cookies: Those allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Personalization cookies: Those allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal.
- Advertising Cookies: Those allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the editor may have included in a web page.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Those allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces that the editor may have included on a web page. Those cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile on which to base advertising display.
- Analytical cookies: Those allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by users of the service.
Nowadays, most browsers are set by default to block the installation of advertising or third-party cookies on your computer. The user can extend the restrictions of origin, preventing the entry of any type of cookie, or remove such restrictions, accepting the entry of any type of cookies. If you are interested in accepting advertising or third-party cookies, you can set your browser to that effect.
The acceptance by the user, by clicking on the ACCEPT button shown in the initial information about cookies, implies that you are expressly consenting to the responsible for their use, being able to exercise your rights and revoke your consent at any time through request to Insda.
If you do not wish cookies to be stored in your browser or prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can set your browsing options to do so. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Reject cookies from certain domains
- Reject third-party cookies
- Cookies are always accepted.
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you want to be installed on your device. Specifically, the user can usually accept one of the following options:
- Rechazar las cookies de determinados dominios;
- Rechazar las cookies de terceros;
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are erased once the browser is closed)
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain
In order to allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your device, you can set the options of your browser.
Information on how to set up the most commonly used browsers can be found at the following locations:
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can check Mozilla support or the browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Privacy -> Content Settings. For more information, you can check Google support or the browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can check Apple support or the browser Help.